Updated July 19th, 2020.
Nobody enjoys these uncertain times. Questions abound about the potential spread of the coronavirus. But our plants still need care and attention and we continue to plant and nurture all of our crops.
We appreciate the value of plants and gardening in these stressful times. The stress reduction effect of plants has been proven over and over again. The security and satisfaction of growing your own food is second to none. As such, our greenhouses are still in operation with a minimal crew to continue to grow and maintain our plants.
With our strawberry harvest finished for another year, the outdoor garden centre is now open to the public. All our production greenhouses remain closed to the public.
Guidelines for visiting our facilities:
- If you are feeling sick or showing any symptoms, do not enter our facility
- Maintain a 2m social distance from others at all times
- We encourage you to wear a face mask when browsing
- Face masks are required to make final payment
- Sanitize and wash your hands regularly
- Refrain from touching and handling plants you do not intend to purchase