Depending on the product, items will ship or be ready for pickup at different times of the year.
- Annuals, perennials, vegetables, and summer plants are typically ready around the middle of May.
- Easter flowers like hydrangeas and lilies are ready just before Easter.
- Mother's Day features are ready early May.
- Bulbs like tulips, daffodils, crocuses, and even seed garlic are ready the end of September.
- Poinsettias and Christmas Trees are ready early December.
Plants and items that do not require protection from the elements are delivered without a required signature and will arrive during our shipping window.
Plants that require protection from the elements like Poinsettias require somebody to be present to recieve the plant. Only one attempt at delivery will be made for these plants. If you are not present to receive your plants, they will be held for pickup.
In all cases, you will be contacted before your order goes out so you know when your order will be delivered.